Friday, September 9, 2016

100 Days Project (Days 9-15)

Hello all!

The next collection I decided to play with was inspired by the fact it was Father's Day last weekend and I needed a couple of cards! I chose Velvet Ensemble which was from 5 years ago... May/June 2011 I believe. I have SO MUCH of this collection left. I've made seven cards and decided to move on to another collection but I will definitely be revisiting it before it goes in the donate/bin pile. Other than the Father's Day ones, these are all sentiment free. They'll likely become male birthday cards when I need them.

Again, I've just used the collection and some Kaisercraft cardstock (licorice, burgundy and duck egg I believe). I wasn't a fan of the Duck Egg so I only made one with that. I'm trying to use up some of my colours, I tend to stick to very neutral cardstock when I am making cards. The sentiment stamp was the Kaisercraft Mini Stamp: Occasions. 









Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment