Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Currently 30.06.15

TIME: 08:58am
PLACE: our dining room table



FEELING: a bit sleepy and needing this coffee!
WEARING: pyjamas and a warm jumper
LOVING: quiet mornings at home alone before a late shift
READING: not much unfortunately, but I did borrow a bunch from the library so will hopefully find time to pick one up soon!
DRINKING: the aforementioned coffee ;)
EATING: apple and rhubarb crumble, made last night
LISTENING TO: the heater
PLANNING: our honeymoon!
BUYING: my first nutrimetics order - I just signed up as a consultant
LOOKING FORWARD TO: our honeymoon!! ;)
CREATING: also not much, but am settling in to my new space (post to come!)
NEEDING TO FINISH: my work appraisal
MAIN GOAL: booking a holiday and getting back into the craft space!

What are you currently doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment